Application forms can be obtained at the front desk in the school.
There is no entrance test till class H.K.G. Only an interaction of the child along with both the Parents with the Principal.
Pupils of class I and above have to take an entrance test for entry. Admission test is a general test of English / Hindi comprehension and skills along with Mathematics and Sciences.
During the pre enrolment interview with the Principal, in which presence of both Parents with Child is mandatory, the Pupil’s school records are reviewed and pertinent information gathered. In most cases grade placement is made and finalized during the interview.
Documents required at the time of admission
- 2 passport size photographs.
- Birth Registration Certificate (only for pre-primary).
- Mark sheet of the previous class attended.
- Transfer certificate (Original).
- Migration Certificate (Only for other board students)