Parents can collect Application Forms from the front desk in the school.
There is no entrance test till class H.K.G. Only an interaction of the child along with both the Parents with the Principal.
Pupils of class I and above have to take an entrance test for entry. Admission test is a general test of English / Hindi comprehension and skills along with Mathematics and Sciences.
The presence of parents is mandatory during the child’s Pre-Enrolment Interview with the Principal. The school reviews the child’s records, gathers information, and finalizes the grades.
Documents required at the time of Admission:
- 2 passport size photographs.
- Birth Registration Certificate (only for pre-primary).
- Mark sheet of the previous class attended.
- Transfer Certificate (Original).
- Migration Certificate (Only for other board students)